l'Aube Ecarlate Index du Forum
l'Aube Ecarlate Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Etat du serveur Estel :
Estel
FootballManager2012*SPEEDY*@05-14-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'Aube Ecarlate Index du Forum -> l'Aube Ecarlate -> Ambassade de l'Aube Ecarlate
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hassieve

Race: Elfe
Masculin
RP's écrits: 10
Moyenne de RP's: 0,19

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mai - 08:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: FootballManager2012*SPEEDY*@05-14-2016 Répondre en citant

FootballManager2012*SPEEDY* > urlin.us/29f3p

Reply,,With,,Quote,,belz,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,Private,,Message,,S,,L,,B,,E,,N,,F,,I,,C,,A,,32,,Portuguese,,Championships,,27,,Portuguese,,Cups,,4,,Portuguese,,Supercups,,2,,Champions,,Leage,,Star,,Player,,20/10/2011,,#5,,I,,respect,,your,,work,,and,,all,,,you,,are,,a,,great,,tacticianThe,,two,,MCswill,,interchange,,with,,one,,and,,another,,,usually,,one,,arriving,,late,,in,,the,,area,,to,,snatch,,up,,goals,,from,,open,,spacesUsing,,two,,natural,,winger,,destroys,,the,,tactic,,mechanism,,and,,you,,won't,,probably,,get,,much,,chanceThey,,drop,,deep,,when,,the,,defender,,gets,,the,,ballGame,,of,,the,,Week,,,,thediana,,,,,Nov,,,,3,,,,,2011,,,,#2,,,,More,,,pictures,,,Arsenal,,,Napoli,,,FAQ,,,Q:,,,I,,,got,,,the,,,left,,,winger,,,who,,,is,,,right,,,footed,,,,but,,,the,,,right,,,side,,,winger,,,doesn't,,,have,,,opposite,,,foot,,,to,,,cut,,,insideGOALS,,,,GALORE,,,,2012,,,,Just,,,,a,,,,little,,,,heads,,,,upReply,,,,With,,,,Quote,,,,johnsmith112,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Forum,,,,Posts,,,,Banned,,,,20/10/2011,,,,#6,,,,My,,,,boyfriend,,,,is,,,,an,,,,Indian,,,,National,,,,traveling,,,,on,,,,an,,,,Indian,,,,passportThere's,,,also,,,significant,,,upside,,,for,,,gamers,,,,due,,,to,,,the,,,much-vaunted,,,potential,,,of,,,cloud,,,services,,,to,,,deliver,,,truly,,,platform-agnostic,,,titles,,,that,,,can,,,run,,,on,,,almost,,,any,,,device,,,,from,,,tablets,,,to,,,televisions,,,to,,,mobile,,,phonesWill,,,see,,,if,,,it,,,works,,,better14If,,,I,,,could,,,get,,,back,,,the,,,years,,,I,,,spent,,,playing,,,CM2,,,,I,,,would,,,waste,,,them,,,all,,,againAs,,was,,typical,,of,,the,,nineties-era,,,the,,in-game,,commentary,,was,,choppy,,and,,got,,repetitive,,very,,quickly,,,,Its,,a&GOAL,,KICK!&,,for&,,GERMANY!,,Still,,,it,,was,,a,,major,,step,,up,,from,,the,,Crystal,,Castles-style,,8,,and,,16-bit,,background,,music,,that,,previous,,console,,games,,employedLast,,edited,,by,,koflok;,,09/12/2011,,at,,10:36,,AMSign,,,up,,,now!,,,Sign,,,up,,,First,,,name,,,Surname,,,Email,,,What,,,are,,,your,,,interests?FootballRugbyRunningWomens,,,FitnessMens,,,FitnessPlease,,,leave,,,this,,,field,,,emptySpecifically,,,he,,suggested,,that,,franchises,,such,,as,,Football,,Manager,,and,,Total,,War,,would,,work,,very,,well,,via,,cloud,,servicesLog,,,in,,,with,,,Facebook,,,Your,,,name,,,or,,,email,,,address:,,,Do,,,you,,,already,,,have,,,an,,,account?,,,No,,,,create,,,an,,,account,,,nowWhat,,,,would,,,,be,,,,yours?,,,,-,,,,Ryan,,,,Share,,,,this,,,,story,,,,Leave,,,,a,,,,comment,,,,on,,,,this,,,,post,,,,Latest,,,,tweet,,,,The,,,,official,,,,BVB,,,,2016/17,,,,kit,,,,is,,,,here,,,,,with,,,,pumafootball,,,,#PUREEMOTION,,,,Pre-order,,,,today,,,,>,,,,The,,,,stats,,,,Popular,,,,Comments,,,,Tags,,,,#1Which,,,,Football,,,,Boot,,,,is,,,,right,,,,for,,,,You?,,,,#2Football,,,,Boots,,,,for,,,,Wider,,,,Feet,,,,,,,,What,,,,Should,,,,I,,,,Buy?,,,,#3Can,,,,YOU,,,,take,,,,on,,,,the,,,,toughest,,,,job,,,,in,,,,football?,,,,adidas,,,,arsenal,,,,Barcelona,,,,Brazil,,,,chelsea,,,,England,,,,Euro,,,,2012,,,,Football,,,,football,,,,boots,,,,France,,,,Italy,,,,liverpool,,,,Manchester,,,,City,,,,Manchester,,,,United,,,,New,,,,football,,,,shirts,,,,Nike,,,,premier,,,,league,,,,Real,,,,Madrid,,,,Spain,,,,World,,,,Cup,,,,Latest,,,,posts,,,,Win,,,,a,,,,trip,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Euros27/04,,,,Juventus:,,,,The,,,,Famous,,,,Five26/04,,,,Can,,,,YOU,,,,take,,,,on,,,,the,,,,toughest,,,,job,,,,in,,,,football?22/04,,,,Emirates,,,,FA,,,,Cup,,,,Semi-Finals21/04,,,,Agero,,,,joins,,,,Premier,,,,League,,,,100,,,,Club20/04,,,,Messi:,,,,Celebrating,,,,the,,,,50019/04,,,,Previous,,,,post,,,,Next,,,,post,,,,Read,,,,the,,,,best,,,,stories,,,,,enter,,,,the,,,,best,,,,competitions,,,,and,,,,be,,,,the,,,,first,,,,to,,,,hear,,,,about,,,,our,,,,great,,,,offersI,,,gave,,,him,,,the,,,credit,,,for,,,that,,,OI,,,settings,,,Q:,,,What,,,should,,,I,,,do,,,in,,,corners,,,/,,,free,,,kick,,,/,,,etc?,,,A:,,,I,,,haven't,,,really,,,work,,,anything,,,on,,,it,,,right,,,nowReply,,With,,Quote,,Fonzie,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,Private,,Message,,Star,,Player,,20/10/2011,,#10,,Loved,,your,,tactic,,last,,year,,,it's,,the,,best,,one,,I,,usedFifa,,,,12,,,,(PS3/Xbox,,,,,2011),,,,Many-a-tear,,,,was,,,,wiped,,,,from,,,,my,,,,eyes,,,,when,,,,I,,,,realised,,,,I,,,,couldnt,,,,include,,,,on,,,,this,,,,list,,,,Italia,,,,90,,,,and,,,,European,,,,Club,,,,Soccer,,,,(what,,,,other,,,,game,,,,could,,,,you,,,,guarantee,,,,a,,,,goal,,,,every,,,,time,,,,by,,,,taking,,,,it,,,,round,,,,the,,,,keeper?)Expect,,at,,least,,5,,CCC,,per,,game,,if,,your,,team,,gets,,it,,right,,The,,Result,,Tested,,with,,Arsenal,,and,,Napoli,,The,,main,,striker,,in,,particular,,,has,,been,,really,,goodBetter,,,,defense,,,,(?),,,,7I've,,finally,,been,,able,,to,,make,,the,,team,,play,,beautiful,,,create,,a,,lot,,of,,chances,,,score,,goals,,,and,,defend,,wellDragging,,out,,defenders,,,links,,up,,with,,the,,front,,three,,and,,providing,,killer,,ballsThe,,,,Play,,,,I,,,,have,,,,to,,,,say,,,,this,,,,tactic,,,,is,,,,the,,,,best,,,,tactic,,,,I've,,,,createdTo,,,do,,,list,,,/,,,Request,,,1The,,,time,,,now,,,is,,,07:42,,,AMSI,,,,Forums,,,,Message,,,,No,,,,Thread,,,,specifiedIf,,,,you,,,,followed,,,,a,,,,valid,,,,link,,,,,please,,,,notify,,,,the,,,,administrator,,,,Quick,,,,Navigation,,,,Site,,,,Areas,,,,Settings,,,,Private,,,,Messages,,,,Subscriptions,,,,Who's,,,,Online,,,,Search,,,,Forums,,,,Forums,,,,Home,,,,Forums,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Technical,,,,Help,,,,and,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,2016,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,Crashes/Launch,,,,and,,,,Technical,,,,Issues,,,,on,,,,PC,,,,Crashes/Launch,,,,and,,,,Technical,,,,Issues,,,,on,,,,Mac,,,,or,,,,Linux,,,,User,,,,Interface,,,,Issues,,,,Match,,,,Engine,,,,Issues,,,,Transfers,,,,,Contracts,,,,and,,,,Scouting,,,,Issues,,,,Other,,,,Gameplay,,,,Issues,,,,League,,,,Specific,,,,Issues,,,,Database,,,,and,,,,Research,,,,Issues,,,,Translation,,,,Issues,,,,FMT,,,,Issues,,,,Create,,,,a,,,,Club,,,,&,,,,Fantasy,,,,Draft,,,,Mode,,,,Issues,,,,Pre-Game,,,,and,,,,In-Game,,,,Editor,,,,Issues,,,,Network,,,,Game,,,,Issues,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Touch,,,,Tablet,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,Android,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,iOS,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Mobile,,,,Technical,,,,Help,,,,and,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,iPad/iPhone/iPod,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,Android,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Previous,,,,Versions,,,,Technical,,,,Issues,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,2015,,,,Issues,,,,Issues,,,,Found,,,,on,,,,PC,,,,Issues,,,,Found,,,,on,,,,Mac,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,2014,,,,Issues,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,2013,,,,Issues,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,2010/11/12,,,,Issues,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,General,,,,Discussion,,,,Forums,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,General,,,,Discussion,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Touch,,,,General,,,,Discussion,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Mobile,,,,General,,,,Discussion,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Game,,,,Help,,,,Forums,,,,Tactics,,,,,Training,,,,&,,,,Strategies,,,,Discussion,,,,Tactics,,,,Sharing,,,,Centre,,,,(Upload/Download),,,,Good,,,,Player,,,,&,,,,Team,,,,Guide,,,,Editors,,,,Hideaway,,,,Editors,,,,Hideaway,,,,Download,,,,Forum,,,,Skinning,,,,Hideout,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Specific,,,,Playing,,,,Styles,,,,FM,,,,Career,,,,Updates,,,,Challenges,,,,,Sign-Ups,,,,&,,,,Experiments,,,,FM,,,,Online,,,,FM,,,,Stories,,,,Eastside,,,,Hockey,,,,Manager,,,,General,,,,Questions,,,,for,,,,Eastside,,,,Hockey,,,,Manager,,,,Eastside,,,,Hockey,,,,Manager,,,,Bugs,,,,Forum,,,,Eastside,,,,Hockey,,,,Manager,,,,FAQ,,,,and,,,,Knowledgebase,,,,The,,,,Community,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,Fansites,,,,and,,,,Community,,,,Links,,,,Non,,,,SI/Football,,,,Manager,,,,Related,,,,Football,,,,Forum,,,,Reference,,,,Hall,,,,of,,,,Fame,,,,Football,,,,Thread,,,,Vault,,,,House,,,,Rules,,,,and,,,,Forum,,,,Guidelines,,,,House,,,,Rules,,,,&,,,,Forum,,,,Guidelines,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,Mobile,,,,Site,,,,Sports,,,,Interactive,,,,Archive,,,,Top,,,,It,,,won't,,,give,,,you,,,constant,,,70%,,,possessionBut,,,,as,,,,I,,,,have,,,,extensively,,,,tweak,,,,the,,,,player,,,,settings,,,,,it,,,,pretty,,,,much,,,,like,,,,I'm,,,,making,,,,it,,,,in,,,,a,,,,classic,,,,versionBut,,,,usually,,,,the,,,,right,,,,central,,,,defender,,,,will,,,,be,,,,an,,,,attacking,,,,threat,,,,on,,,,far,,,,post,,,,during,,,,corners,,,,,just,,,,put,,,,an,,,,inswing,,,,corner,,,,(left,,,,footed,,,,take,,,,on,,,,right,,,,corner,,,,,vice,,,,versa)All,,,,rights,,,,reservedMethod,,Not,,Allowed,,.Additional,,,,:,,,,train,,,,them,,,,to,,,,place,,,,shot,,,,Motivation,,,,and,,,,Substitution,,,,Now,,,,something,,,,I,,,,just,,,,noticed,,,,recently,,,,is,,,,that,,,,MOTIVATION,,,,plays,,,,a,,,,big,,,,role,,,,whether,,,,a,,,,team,,,,will,,,,be,,,,successful,,,,or,,,,not,,,,,regardless,,,,the,,,,tactic,,,,usedThe,,main,,assist-or,,in,,the,,team 5994dd18e3
Drake-Started_From_the_Bottom__Prod_Mike_Zombie.mp3flstudio apkgta hot coffee full versionManara Pack BD French Ebook AloePKala-??????????????????????????.mp3
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mai - 08:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'Aube Ecarlate Index du Forum -> l'Aube Ecarlate -> Ambassade de l'Aube Ecarlate Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange